Learn the Answers to All Your
Questions or Pose One Yourself
1. How does it work?
stop uses TriPollarTM Radio Frequency technology to gently heat the skin. A warm, relaxing sensation is felt over the skin surface while the anti-aging action is taking place. This heat induces an increase in skin activity resulting in visible skin tightening and firming.
2. What are the results?
You will notice a change inside 35 minutes of your first use. Over the course of the recommended treatment regimen of 12-15 minutes, 2-3 times a week, for 6 to 8 weeks, you will notice a significant reduction in the appearance of facial wrinkles and fine lines, providing you with improved skin texture, more suppleness and long lasting results. Stop the clock on aging and enjoy a non-surgical face lift.
3. What does it cost?
stop costs $399.99 plus $14.95 postage and handling.
4. Is it safe?
The device contains no sharp edges, is certified for Australian electrical requirements and contains a safety shut-off feature when the warmth generated by the device reaches 42 degrees celsius. This means there's no chance of overheating.
Thousands of stop devices have been sold in Europe with no injuries reported.
5. Do I have to wear goggles when I treat my face?
No, unlike some light-based therapies there’s no need to wear goggles when you are using stop
6. What do I get when I buy it?
The stop kit includes
- stop cosmetic skin tightening device – available in Classic Red, Elegant Black or Cool White
- stop Power Supply
- stop Electrical Outlet Adaptor
- stop Preparation Gel (50ml) - specifically formulated for use with the stop device. The stop Preparation Gel is used with the device to ensure heating of the skin to the optimal treatment temperature
- stop After Treatment Cream (50ml) - enriches your skin with the required nutrients and minerals that optimize and ensure long term results
- stop User Manual and Instructional Movie
- stop Quick Reference Guide
- stop Warranty Policy
7. What are the risks of buying it from overseas or from an unofficial vendor?
When you purchase your stop and pose devices from the official Australian Distributor (Farris Marketing Concepts Pty Ltd), you will automatically receive the benefits of the 60-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee as well as the Tripollar 2 year Warranty.
The Money Back Guarantee and 2 Year Warranty are not transferable and are only valid if the devices were purchased in Australia, through the official distributor.
Please be wary of dealers claiming to be able to sell or provide you with an International Guarantee or Warranty as these may not be valid in Australia.
ONLY products supplied by the official Australian Distributor are certified to comply with Australian Standards for electrical safety and electromagnetic conformity. As the devices are powered through mains power outlets, you should only use certified products from the official distributor.
8. How often can I use my TriPollar stop device?
The optimal frequency for using TriPollar stop is 2 -3 times a week for 6-8 weeks. It is recommended that the stop device not be used more than once every other day. Letting the skin rest in between each treatment is important to allow the natural processes of the skin to take full effect.
Once the initial treatment course is completed, it is recommended to use TriPollar stop once every 2-4 weeks and as needed to maintain long-term anti aging results.
9. What are the ingredients in the gel and cream?
stop Preparation Gel:
The ingredients are Glycerin, Cera Alba, Carbomer, Gluconolactone, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate.
stop After Treatment Cream:
The ingredients are Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol (And) Cetearyl Clucoside, Ceteareth 2, Stearic Acid, Camillia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Algae Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Aloe Barbadenisis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Allantoin.
10. Do I have to use the provided gel or can I substitute it with another gel I already own?
The TriPollar stop Preparation Gel is specifically formulated to be used in conjunction with the TriPollar stop device. It is the only ointment that should be used during treatment. stop Preparation Gel plays an important role in controlling the TriPollar energy while protecting the epidermis from overheating. Other forms of gel may cause the skin surface to overheat, interfering with the energy penetration, reducing the efficacy of the treatment and potentially causing burns to the skin.
10. How many applications will I get from the stop Preparation Gel provided in the retail kit?
The amount of stop Preparation Gel provided within the stop cosmetic skin tightening kit, as well as the individual Preparation Gels for sale individually, should last the full course of 12-15 treatments. You should apply a thin, even layer over all the area to be treated. There is no need to apply a thick layer of gel to obtain desired results.
11. Can I use other types of After Treatment creams?
The stop After Treatment cream is specifically formulated with the highest quality of required ingredients to provide your skin with nutrients and vitamins that balance the skin after the stop treatment and optimize the treatment results. Use of other moisturizing creams may reduce the efficacy of the stop treatment.
12. Can anyone, including men, use stop?
stop is safe for use for both men and women, on any skin type and any skin colour.
13. What are the contraindications?
You should not use stop if any of the following applies to you:
- Have a pacemaker or internal defibrillator.
- Have metal implants in treatment area (such as gold threads). This does not apply to dental fillings or implants (these present no problem).
- Current - or history of - cancer, especially skin cancer or pre-malignant moles.
- Severe concurrent conditions such as cardiac disorders.
- Pregnant or nursing.
- Impaired immune system due to immunosuppressive diseases such as AIDS, or using immunosuppressive medications.
- Any diseases stimulated by heat, such as recurrent Herpes Simplex (within the treatment area).
- Any active skin condition within treatment area, such as sores, psoriasis, eczema, or rash.
- History of keloid scarring, abnormal wound healing or fragile skin.
- Any surgical procedure, laser resurfacing or deep chemical peeling within the treatment area in past 3 months or still undergoing a process of complete healing.
- If you have permanent fillers within treatment area.
- If you have temporary dermal fillers within treatment area, consult your physician before using stop.
- Current use of medications, herbal preparations, vitamins or food supplements that may cause fragile or dry skin.
Note: Other aesthetic procedures or any uncertainty regarding potential side effects, consult your physician before using stop.
14. Can I use stop if I'm having other anti-aging skin treatments done or using other skin care technologies at the moment?
- In general, stop should not be used as long as the skin in the treatment area is still healing from any other procedure or treatment.
- TriPollar treatments are designed as standalone treatments and will provide you with professional level results. If you wish to combine it with other professional treatments we recommend consulting your physician first.
- stop can be safely used 3 months post surgical procedure, LASER resurfacing or deep chemical peeling in the treatment area.
- stop can be safely used in combination with LASER or IPL treatments and 3-4 weeks post Botox and fillers injections.
15. Can I use stop together with a facial electrical muscle stimulator such as Clio/ Galvanic?
You may alternate between the two technologies or complete the protocol of one and proceed to treatments with the other.
16. Is it possible to use stop on problem areas and not use it on the entire face or will my face end up looking out of shape?
stop is wonderful for targeting specific areas of concern, especially for those who do not feel the need to treat the entire face. Targeting areas such as expression lines which can come earlier than other signs of aging, frown or smile lines and crow’s feet can be very effective.
17. Can stop be used on any other areas of the body other than the face?
stop was uniquely designed for the treatment of the face, however can be also used on the jaw area, neck (avoiding thyroid), back of hands, and décolleté area. There is no clinical reason not to use it on other parts of your body but the effectiveness may be limited due to the size and strength of the poles.
18. Can stop be used around the eye area?
stop is recommended for use around the orbital bone. Do not use the device over a closed eye, across the eyelid or any closer to the eye than the limits of orbital bone.
Did we answer all of your questions or is there yet another you’d like to ask?